Tuesday, March 31

It was so lovely to connect with so many of you on the phone today! I will still be working my way through the class list tomorrow, as well as circling back to those of you I was unable to get ahold of today, so you can expect to hear from me soon if you haven't already! I will likely be showing up on your call display as "No Caller ID" or "Unknown Number," so please do answer if you see that! The intention of this phone call is just to check in on how you and your family are doing and to see if you have any questions following yesterday's email. I will also be setting up a Google Meet for our class for Friday afternoon, to give us all a chance to connect and chat, as well as to try out this new and useful platform for us! More details about this class meeting will be coming soon!


Thank-you for your continued support and flexibility as we explore these uncharted waters together!